Virtual Automated Attendant
Instantly route calls to any location... any phone, in or out of the office.
Place your mouse over any section of this diagram to learn more about that feature.
You may purchase Wireless Office with either a local or toll-free number. This number can be used as your main business number.
Wireless Office provides menus of options for callers customized to your business needs. Menus can route callers to any type of phone, outgoing message, voicemail, Hunt Groups and other Menus.
Wireless Office can route callers to any landline or wireless phone regardless of location, phone type or service provider.
Dial by Name allows callers to enter the first few letters of the last name of the person they wish to reach. Upon finding a match, Wireless Office routes the call to that person.
Use Bulletins to provide callers with outgoing information such as hours of operation, diving directions or company information.
Ordered Hunt Groups ring a group of numbers in a specific order while the caller listens to hold music. The first person to answer the phone is connected to the caller.
Menus can be "nested" to provide callers additional ability to reach the right person or information.
Simultaneous Hunt Groups ring a group of numbers all at the same time while the caller listens to hold music. The first person to answer the phone is connected to the caller.
No contracts to sign. No term commitments.
Don't have an office? Don't have a receptionist? Need to present callers with a main business number that routes calls to the right people or information? Wireless Office works as your virtual receptionist 24hrs/day for the fraction of the cost of a dedicated person.
- Greet callers with customized menus of options.
- Route callers to the right person, department or information.
- Transfer calls to any other phone regardless of type or carrier.
- Automatically play after hours messages based on your business hours
- Receive voicemail messages.
- Use your Wireless Office number as your fax number (it receives and stores faxes so you can view them via the Web, forward them to email or any fax machine).
After Hours Answering Service
Need a way to manage calls after hours? Wireless Office works for a fraction of the cost of a live answering service and can actually connect the call rather than setting up a call back With Wireless Office, you avoid playing "phone tag" and connect to your callers after hours.
- Automatically switch to after hours mode based on time of day and day of week
- Greet callers with customized messages
- Receive voicemail messages and notification of messages via any wireless device or email
- Route calls to individuals or groups of people
Consolidating and Connecting Virtual Workers
Are a majority of people in your "office" not in the office at all? Most phone systems deliver calls only to office phones. If your company primarily uses home or cellular phones, then Wireless Office is for you.
- Provide callers with one main business phone number that delivers calls to any employee on any phone, anywhere.
- Allow employees to receive voicemail messages and forward voicemail to any other employee using AccessLine voicemail.
- Allow callers to dial the name or extension of the person they wish to reach and deliver that call to ANY phone.
Consolidating and Connecting Multiple Offices
Looking to consolidate multiple branch offices with one phone number and one phone system? Wireless Office lets you do that and much more.
Making Small Businesses Look and Sound Larger
Tired of your small business sounding like a small business to callers? Wireless Office makes any business sound like a large enterprise.
Retail Call Routing
Are your retail employees spending too much time answering the phone and too little time helping customers? Wireless Office allows retail store to focus on customers while providing automated information to callers and only connect the right callers to the store.